Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mid-Afternoon (Pleasant) Surprise

This afternoon just as I was adding these posts, my phone rang again. I noticed the cancer center's number, and my heart skipped a beat. They were not supposed to call again until this evening. I fretted for a moment that there had been a problem, then realized I was not picking up the phone. I grabbed it just before it went to voicemail.

It was the technician again, and she was laughing. She said that she knew she told me that it wouldn't be until later, but Nova was doing SO WELL that the surgeon said there was no reason why she could not go home this afternoon. REALLY! I am so excited! She continued to laugh and said that when they first got Nova up to pee, she just got right up and WALKED outside. She said dogs usually hop, and Nova just got up to WALK. They said she was very happy and totally ready to come home. Yay! This has totally taken me by surprise. I am so excited! I am going to pack up and start the trip down there right now.

Yay! I get to have my big hunka love home tonight! Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

StormSong said...

Yayyyyyy Nova....You go sweet tripawd girl!!

Much love & happy healing!

Janie & Calamity